Friday 4 December 2015

Chorizo one pot

I'm a real fan of one pots particularly during the week when I've been at work, done the school run, and if you're anything like me,  spent the first hour back home clearing away the breakfast pots and making the beds because its been too much of a mad rush in the morning!

Monday to Thursday I don't have too much time to cook but I still want something tasty and made from scratch, this is why I just love one pots! I'm really into  chorizo at the moment, just love the smokey flavours. This dish is simple to make, really tasty and great served with fresh crusty bread to mop up the sauces!




Ingredients:

Olive oil
Chorizo ring sliced up
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 large sweet potato cut into small chunks
1 tin of chick peas drained
Fresh crusty bread to serve








Recipe makes for 2 people, however I had some left over so perfect warmed up the following day for lunch!

Method:
  • Heat the oil and fry the chorizo for about 5 mins
  • Add the tinned tomatoes, chopped up sweet potato and 200ml of water
  • Simmer for 15 minutes
  • Add the chickpeas and simmer for a further 5 minutes
  • Once the sweet potato is tender its ready to serve and enjoy!
Enjoy
Laura x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...