Thursday 20 April 2017

Gastronamis make it to New Zealand!


This is just completely unreal! Mark Southon, a top celebrity chef, TV personality and owner of a top restaurant over in New Zealand (originally from England and very good friends with someone Louise and I went to school with) has cooked something on his daytime TV show ‘The Cafe’ inspired by Gastronamis.  It was filmed a while ago but was aired on television this week. Sadly it was before Louise passed away so she didn’t get to see the clip.  Whilst spending time with her last week in her final days I made sure I told her it was going to be broadcast this week and she smiled at me. I’m incredibly proud that something we started as a bit of fun has made it all the way to New Zealand, not just that but on television and from a celebrity chef! Wow, just speechless. Louise would be incredibly proud...... this is the reason I have to keep going with it. 

Click here to watch:

Who knows where Gastronamis will end up next! Watch this space!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...