Thursday 21 January 2016

One Pot Chicken Fajita

I'm back at work and determined to still cook tasty fun food....... 

I've experimented tonight on a twist of Chicken Fajita. I've definitely added this to my mid week list of meals. 

Its so easy. 5 mins to prep. 4 hours in the slow cooker. Job done! 

Ingredients:- 

2 Chicken breasts ( I use organic)
1 onion - sliced
1 yellow pepper sliced
1 red pepper sliced
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 packet of fajita dry seasoning mix ( I used medium Discovery make)
half a cup of water
1 pack of wholemeal tortilla wraps

Method

- Add the sliced onions to the slow cooker pot
- Add the sliced red and yellow peppers
- Add the diced or sliced raw chicken
- Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the chicken 
- Pour the chopped tomatoes on top
- Add the water
- Pop the lid on
- Turn on high and cook for 4 hours
- Serve with rice

To make Tortilla chips:- 

Cut the wraps into triangles (like a pizza)
Lay on a baking tray and bake for 8-10 mins at 200C



Enjoy

Louise x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...