Saturday 11 June 2016

The Royal party menu!

I must admit I've been looking forward to this weekend.............England have their first game tonight and it's the Queen's birthday tomorrow! I'm not that in to football but hubbies happy and very excited (bless him) and that makes me happy! I've got the family round tomorrow for my special "Royal party".  I get to cook for everyone, be the party host and see the family, all of which make me happy! 😀

The buntings up, the tables laid, just the food to cook now!
This is a sneak peek at tomorrow's menu!

Coronation chicken
Pulled pork sliders
Lemon chicken skewers with apple coleslaw
Buttery new potatoes with garlic and parsley
A big bowl of salad to brighten up the table!

Finally, if we've all still got room I'm making mini lemon meringue pies topped with poppy seeds and a drizzle of cream!

I can't forget the little ones .......... they've requested good old traditional mini fish and chips, and to add in a bit of fun i'm serving it in some chip boxes and newspaper I found on a recent shopping trip!

Excited! Photos will follow tomorrow x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...