Saturday 30 July 2016

What's a girl to do!


Well, everyone who knows me knows I love to cook and boy have I missed cooking! It's been a really strange few weeks and I actually think I'm suffering from the withdrawal symptoms of not been in the kitchen! Sad to some of you I know!

First hubbie gets a stomach bug and is off food for nearly a week (that's my worst nightmare!) and I just didn't have any desire to cook so it was plain food for both of us!  We've then just spent the most fantastic week down in Devon eating out and having fun. I have to say the meals out down there are truly the best. Fresh fish, good wine and a slower pace of life, heaven!  Meals out and summer evening BBQ's are great but I have to say I have honestly missed a bit of menu planning and cooking. Just when I thought I could hide myself away in my favourite place, make nice food while sipping a glass of Oyster Bay and listen to some of my favourite tunes, my dreams were shattered ........................ I'm without a cooker for about 5 whole days while I have a new kitchen floor fitted. DISASTER!
What am I going to do!!!!? Any recipe ideas would be gratefully received! Please - NO microwave meals!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...